F.M. Harvey Construction

Ministry of Brewing

Formerly St. Michael's Roman Catholic Church, this brewery was transformed from a 19th century landmark into a modern day taproom while still honoring the church's steep history. Re-purposed wood from the church was used for the banquet-style tables while many of the original pews were relocated as footrests below the 40' concrete bar made of crushed oyster shells.

1900 E. LOMBARD STREET
BALTIMORE, MD 21231

ARCHITECT: 33:DESIGN, LLC