F.M. Harvey Recognized for Creative Redesign Of Historic Canton Church
One of four new town homes in the former Canton Methodist Episcopal Church, circa 1883, brick with slate roof, Gothic Revival style, designed by noted architect Charles L. Carson. Three bedrooms, four baths over 1,909 sq. ft. Open floor plan, original reclaimed wood, stained-glass detailing, vaulted ceiling, church windows. Hardwood floors throughout. Communal roof deck, zoned heat, central air, one-car garage parking
To learn more about this project click here.